Tuesday: Farmer-to-Farmer Marketing Intensive
Registration is first-come, first-served, with priority given to farmers. If more than one individual from your farm is registering, please register separately. SPACE IS LIMITED.
Registration is set up so you can attend a single day of the intensive or both days (see links to the other registration options at the bottom).
- $45 for one day (includes one day of training and one meal)
- $90 for both days (includes training, meals, and lodging)
The following meals will be provided at no cost during the intensive:
- Lunch will be served on Tuesday for all registrants, an optional dinner will be provided for those registered for both days.
- Breakfast will be served on Wednesday with an optional lunch.
- Snacks and refreshments will be provided throughout the duration of the intensive.
There are a limited number of bunk beds available at no cost for FARMERS registering for BOTH days. These rooms will be filled based on a first-come, first-served basis. If lodging reaches capacity, camping options may be available.
Day 1 (Tuesday): Build Your Profitable Farm with Charlotte Smith
Marketing efforts falling flat? Are you struggling to find customers willing to pay your high prices? Over the last 10+ years, marketing has changed tremendously. Some good and some bad. But fortunately, there are a few tactics and strategies that Charlotte teaches that will never go out of style.
During this full-day workshop, Charlotte Smith of 3 Cow Marketing gets hands-on and shows you the strategies and tactics she has used to start and grow into a profitable farm. She’ll show you what is working and what is not in today’s modern marketing world.
During the workshop, you will learn:
You’ll walk away knowing how to create a 12- month plan that provides the foundation you need to start and grow a profitable farm. It doesn’t matter what you sell or if you’re just starting out. This plan and these steps are proven to work.
- How to identify ideal customers willing to pay your prices and value what you sell
- How to uncover the problem you solve for customers
- How to communicate a solution to your customer’s problems
- How to create content that your customers are asking for
Charlotte has built a profitable farm using these strategies and now teaches other farmers how to do the same.
REGISTER BELOW to attend the first day ONLY (Tuesday)
Other Registration options for this event:
$45 Wednesday, Single Day Pass - Farmer-to-Farmer Breakout Sessions. CLICK HERE to learn more and register for day two (Wednesday) of this 2 day workshop.
$90 2-Day Pass Interested in attending both days? CLICK HERE to learn more and register for the 2-day workshop (Tuesday & Wednesday)
Questions? Contact Shelbie at email@example.com.
Start:Tue, 10/29/2019 - 9:00 am
End: Tue, 10/29/2019 - 5:00 pm
Angelic Organics Lodge
1936 Rockton Rd. Caledonia, IL 61011
Step 1: Register Attendee