Wednesday: Farmer-to-Farmer Marketing Intensive
Registration is first-come, first-served, with priority given to farmers. If more than one individual from your farm is registering, please register separately. SPACE IS LIMITED.
Registration is set up so you can attend a single day of the intensive or both days (see links to the other registration options at the bottom).
- $45 for one day (includes one day of training and one meal)
- $90 for both days (includes training, meals, and lodging)
The following meals will be provided at no cost during the intensive:
- Lunch will be served on Tuesday for all registrants, an optional dinner will be provided for those registered for both days.
- Breakfast will be served on Wednesday with an optional lunch.
- Snacks and refreshments will be provided throughout the duration of the intensive.
There are a limited number of bunk beds available at no cost for FARMERS registering for BOTH days. These rooms will be filled based on a first-come, first-served basis. If lodging reaches capacity, camping options may be available.
Day 2 (Wednesday): Farmer-to-Farmer Breakout Sessions
Learn from other farmers and individuals working within the sustainable agriculture field about modern day marketing practices you can use on your farm.
Topics to be announced!
REGISTER BELOW to attend the second day ONLY (Wednesday)
Other Registration options for this event:
$45 Tuesday, Single Day Pass - Charlotte Smith, 3 Cow Marketing. CLICK HERE to learn more and register for day one (Tuesday) of this 2 day workshop.
$90 2-Day Pass Interested in attending both days? CLICK HERE to learn more and register for the 2-day workshop (Tuesday & Wednesday)
Questions? Contact Shelbie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start:Wed, 10/30/2019 - 9:00 am
End: Wed, 10/30/2019 - 2:30 pm
Angelic Organics Lodge
1936 Rockton Rd. Caledonia, IL 61011
Step 1: Register Attendee