2 DAYS: Farmer-to-Farmer Marketing Intensive
Registration is first-come, first-served, with priority given to farmers. If more than one individual from your farm is registering, please register separately. SPACE IS LIMITED.
Registration is set up so you can attend a single day of the intensive or both days (see links to the single day registration pages at the bottom).
- $45 for one day (includes one day of training and one meal)
- $90 for both days (includes training, meals, and lodging)
The following meals will be provided at no cost during the intensive:
- Lunch will be served on Tuesday for all registrants, an optional dinner will be provided for those registered for both days.
- Breakfast will be served on Wednesday with an optional lunch.
- Snacks and refreshments will be provided throughout the duration of the intensive.
There are a limited number of bunk beds available at no cost for FARMERS registering for BOTH days. These rooms will be filled based on a first-come, first-served basis. If lodging reaches capacity, camping options may be available.
Day 1 (Tuesday): Build your Profitable Farm with Charlotte Smith
Marketing efforts falling flat? Are you struggling to find customers willing to pay your high prices? Over the last 10+ years, marketing has changed tremendously. Some good and some bad. But fortunately, there are a few tactics and strategies that Charlotte teaches that will never go out of style.
During this full-day workshop, Charlotte Smith of 3 Cow Marketing gets hands-on and shows you the strategies and tactics she has used to start and grow into a profitable farm. She’ll show you what is working and what is not in today’s modern marketing world.
During the workshop, you will learn:
You’ll walk away knowing how to create a 12- month plan that provides the foundation you need to start and grow a profitable farm. It doesn’t matter what you sell or if you’re just starting out. This plan and these steps are proven to work.
- How to identify ideal customers willing to pay your prices and value what you sell
- How to uncover the problem you solve for customers
- How to communicate a solution to your customer’s problems
- How to create content that your customers are asking for
Charlotte has built a profitable farm using these strategies and now teaches other farmers how to do the same.
Day 2 (Wednesday): Farmer-to-Farmer Breakout Sessions
Learn from other farmers and individuals working within the sustainable agriculture field about modern day marketing practices you can use on your farm.
Topics to be announced! REGISTER BELOW to attend the both days of the marketing intensive (Tuesday AND Wednesday)
Other Registration options for this event:
$45 Tuesday, Single Day Pass - Charlotte Smith, 3 Cow Marketing
CLICK HERE to register for day one only (Tuesday) of this 2 day workshop.
$45 Wednesday, Single Day Pass - Farmer-to-Farmer Breakout Sessions CLICK HERE to register for day two only (Wednesday) of this 2 day workshop.
Questions? Contact Shelbie at email@example.com.
Start:Tue, 10/29/2019 - 8:00 am
End: Wed, 10/30/2019 - 2:30 pm
Angelic Organics Lodge
1936 Rockton Rd. Caledonia, IL 61011
Step 1: Register Attendee